Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

We love Calvary.....

..... and Calvary loves us! It was time for another shower with all of our church friends! I could not believe just how cute this shower was! It was a "tea for two" shower and these ladies did so much work! I felt so special that others would go to this much effort just for our little family! Once again, realizing we are so blessed to have so many people who care about us! I just want to say thanks to all the hostesses and to those who were able come out on that HOT Saturday afternoon!

The "drink" table!

Those are the cupcakes in the teacups! What a cute idea!!! Not to mention they were delicious!

Every table was set up so cute!

The littlest tea partier :)

Seriously?! How cute!!

Everything was just so pretty!


I had some sweet little helper with the gifts!


She is going to be SO CUTE in this!!

The sweet hostesses! Thank you ladies!

Now it's my turn!!

Now to load the car again...... Where is dad when you need him?

I somehow missed getting a picture of the "servers" :( They did a wonderful job of serving all of our lunches on the beautiful plates and the desserts! They were great little waitresses!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment