Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Memphis love...

One last shower before little miss Madison graces us with her presence! This time it was with our sweet friends and family that live here in Memphis given by my sister in law, Ashley! I hear that Jacob was quite the helper too ;) It was a great time of getting to see people and visit! It was obviously another cute shower with lots of cute stuff! We are just about ready for her to come now!


All of the delicious food! Seriously!


Check out that diaper cake!

My mouth is watering again.....

Sweet hostess and I! Thanks for all the hard work!

I mean really!!! This lady is gonna be set!

Is that not adorable?!

So many cute outfits!!

She is going to be sooooo cute in this!!

Yay for the swing!

Trying to get used to pushing this thing!! So excited about our travel system!

What a cute little stinker! Not too long before he loses that "seat"!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment