Oh wait, that is none of you. hopefully. If it's you, well, just don't tell anyone.
Here's how I am going to do this. Short and sweet. I'll give you the good stuff and nothing more. :) So here goes.
Week 13
This is the first week I got to feel movement! I know it is alot earlier than anyone typcally feels anything, but I googled it and it was that little flutter that made my heart fly! And we all know google is never wrong! ( I did actually verify with my Dr. and she said I was one of the lucky ones who get to feel it early!) It's things like this that I think God is giving me since I had to "wait so long" for this experience. It was nothing consistent or regular, but it was basically little muscle twitches I would feel once I sat down and calmed down, which was usually on the way home from work.
| I wasn't on my game with this weekly pic, so I hired a stand in. She works for cheap. |
Baby is the size of an orange this week! I am truly enjoying the freedom from sickness and complete exhaustion! I will admit to taking the occasional naps (maybe a few more than the average person) but i'm no sleeping beauty. I can outlast Bella again. She often collapses on the couch next to me resting her sweet soft cheeks on my lap as I work on my computer. or surf pinterest. same thing right?
| Oh, I went back to my "natural" color of brunette. :) |
Week 15
This week I went for a check up with Dr. P! The heart rate was 145 and strong! My mom and sister came in town for the weekend since it was their spring break, so we spent a good amount of time shopping! Imagine that! When they left, I was pretty wiped out, but it was fun to have them here! It was the first time to see any of my family since this new little addition!
| I tried a new method of curling my hair, and it obviously didn't work. Please excuse the mess. |
Week 16
This week I am nicknaming the baby my little "freestyle walker". I am feeling it move pretty regularly and this is my best way to describe it to Justin. It generally feels like those kids you see run up a wall and do a flip over. AND I LOVE IT!! It's gotten used to my routine of the day and I love being able to expect some flip time! Also, this week, people have stopped staring at me like they're trying to figure out if I'm awkwardly fat or pregnant. I guess it has crossed that fine line and random people have started commenting or asking me questions. And once again, I LOVE it!!
On another note, I go to the doctor next week for some big news!!! I am getting the big ultrasound and we will be having a super exciting gender announcement party with our family! I will obviously post everything fun from that event!!
No comments:
Post a Comment