Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

11 & 12 Weeks

I know it's been a little while, but I've been pretty busy leading up to spring break! But now that it's here, I can do a little catch up!

11 weeks
Pretty much sickness is a rare thing these days! I definitely have my appetite back, but not so much the energy. I still take naps every day so I can still function when I get home after a long day at school.

Baby: The size of a small plum- growing hair follicles, fingernails, and toenails, and starting those "gender" organs!


12 weeks
Just waiting for that second trimester! I am slowly getting energy back, but I still like those naps!
Baby: The size of a large plum- most of the bodily structures are formed and will go into the maintenance phase from now on!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment