On the way in! We are happy happy happy!
Who has the keys to this thing??
Watching everything with Gramps!
This was a really cool demonstration of the different positions and the job and weapons that go with each!
Robbie is in Delta Company 2-54 1st platoon. I had him explain it to me, and I think I get it, but it is all still a little confusing!
397 graduates.
Top pic: Robbie is in the middle
Bottom left: He is the back left guy
Bottom right: He is the far right guy
We had to do the tourist thing and take pics of these guys. We went up to take a close up too!
After taking pictures together, we went through the National Infantry Museum. It was really cool and Madison was glad to cool off, as we all were!
Snoozing with Uncle Robbie. So sweet!
After graduation, Robbie got to put on his "civilian clothes" for the first time since January! We went out to lunch and got him all packed up to send to Atlanta with my dad to catch his flight to OKC! I can't imagine what it's like to go be away from everyone you know and live in conditions like basic training. I am proud of his work and that he stuck with it!
Now he is home for about a week before he heads to Fairbanks, Alaska where he is stationed!









No comments:
Post a Comment