Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

7 months

This girl is growing too fast! Please stop! Where has my baby gone? Ok. Seriously. I have heard it a million times from a million people, "enjoy them while they're little because they grow up quick". I know what they mean, but I already find myself looking at little newborns missing that tiny fragile-ness of a new baby. (oops. maybe I shouldn't have admitted that out loud) Well, it's the truth. For now, I will admire, think how thankful I am for a full nights sleep, and get back to my sweet little bear, but I do miss the true Baby stage! In the same breath I have to say that I LOVE how she is growing up! She is doing some things that I am so excited about and I love how she is becoming a little cutie patootie! 




Weight: 16.4 pounds
Eating: bottles, baby food, and baby snacks! She loves yogurt melts and puffs.
Little Things she does: likes loves to babble, sit and play with her basket of toys, rock on her hands/knees, grab mommas face for sweet kisses, (that's one of my personal favorites), wave HI and BYE to everyone, wave at herself in the mirror, eating small snacks by herself, loves a sippy cup, grabs for everything, loves to facetime and listen to Dada on the phone. There are so many more, but I will stop here. She is just doing so great! Oh, and occasionally I can get a Mama. I am working hard on this one!

She is really developing such a fun little personality! I do believe she is going to be quite the socialite because she is not a fan of being alone, but loves everyone who talks to her! These are just a couple cuteness pictures I wanted to tag on!

swinging outside

Sunday cuteness!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment