![]() |
| You can't really see that at this point, she was OBVIOUSLY screaming! |
They sent us home that night, after determining they could not find the source of the fever. I was so frustrated! They did not do a spinal tap because they didn't want to torture her any more than necessary.
The whole thing ended up being a virus. It took a few days of lots of crying to get over it. Poor baby got sores in her mouth that made it painful for her to eat. I was determined that we weren't going back to the hospital, so I figured out a way to get her to eat by numbing her mouth. Once I did that, everything went uphill from there! She was able to sleep with a full tummy and begin healing! Now she is doing great and back to her cute self!
So we were able to celebrate Halloween!
We went to the Trunk or Treat that our church had. I did not have much time to decorate, but Madison was a ladybug and Bella was a turtle, so I did a quick decorating job of a little pond. A couple plastic tablecloths, some colored fish, and tape....... and voila! a pond! The lady bug was so warm and cozy on her lilypad and the turtle was the fastest moving turtle you have ever seen!
![]() |
| It was still a little big, hard to see her whole cute face! |
![]() |
| This is the best shot of our turtle. She was very focused on meeting the kids! |




No comments:
Post a Comment