Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

She's growing

Ok. So I haven't been the best at staying caught up on here. I am hoping that with summer coming, I will be a little better at staying on track. The end of the school year is always hectic with packing and wrapping up the year. I also have a group of kids that are "experts" on trying your patience, so I don't get a lot done during the days. I was able to put together this quick update. I am currently 23 weeks, but I don't have the pictures edited, so you get up to 20 this time. (and yes, week 18 came and went without me realizing, sorry about that one. sometimes it's hard to remember the basics these days)




Total weight gain: about 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? almost exclusively!
Sleep: pretty easy. so far.
Miss anything? not quite. 
Movement: she moves all the time! I love those little kicks and punches and can often feel where her head is.
Food cravings: I am loving fruit. and milk. I drink about a gallon a week. by myself. this girl should have pretty strong bones.
Anything make you sick or queasy: pretty much the smell of any seafood. I used to think it was gross, but now I can hardly stand it.
Labor signs: nope!
Symptoms: nothing other than being extra tired. and forgetful. oh the forgetfulness. at least Justin has learned to laugh at it and not get frustrated. It is quite humorous sometimes. :)
Belly Button: in. I give it a pep talk often about staying in as long as possible.
Happy or moody? generally happy. I am so glad I haven't had too much moody and I know Justin hopes it stays that way. But I do have my moments.
Looking forward to: summer for project time!! and baby showers!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yayy Baby Showers!!! I've been thinking about your shower that is in OKC!!!

    ReplyDelete