Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lets try this.....

Ok. Here goes. The first blog ever. I know I may have made fun of some people for blogging in the past but I realize it is a good way for those who want to be informed to . . . . here it comes . . . . . be informed! Brilliant I know. So, If you're reading this, that means I have played with it long enough to like it and release it to the hounds! If you want to read, by all means, be my follower. If you don't care that much, then go on about your day. I don't get my feelings hurt.


What is happening right now in life: This is a big week. 


First of all, it's TCAP week. I've worked my tail off (not really, it may have gotten bigger but you know what I mean) trying to get my kids ready for this one week. I just hope they all show up and competently complete the test. And do well, yes, I hope they do well for many reasons . . . but that would be a whole nother blog.


Second, we have two big birthdays in the family! Justin and Bella! Justin will be . . . 27 and Bella will be 1! And yes, I am having a party at the dog park on Sunday. And yes, I am sure it is obvious that I don't have kids. Bella is our first child, just with fur and the softest, floppiest ears in the entire world. I really just want a good reason to get together with friends at the dog park, but don't tell Bella that. She might look at you with her big, brown, I am sad that you said that eyes.




Third, I got my first sunburn of the season! While I look like I should be served on a plate at Red Lobster, I am really excited about the fact that I can get sun! Just a week ago I was out for the same amount of time (2 hours) and got nothing! Yes, I am aware that staying outside 2 hours might have been a little much. 


That is it for now. There. It wasn't so bad. My first blog. Complete.


One last thing. A promise I will make to those of you who are interested in my rambling. . . .


I will always be real. I will always be myself. I will not promise anything else. I will do my best to keep some kind of posting schedule. enjoy:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mallori,
    I love your blog! It takes a lot of courage to share your life experiences with, well, the whole world. Your friends and family will love your blog because they love YOU!

    I can't wait to add your blog to my list of favorites!

    Keep it up girl....

    xxoo,
    elissa

    ReplyDelete